Kirkland, WA Montessori Education
Providing Montessori education and childcare to children in and around Kirkland. Our school has an outstanding reputation and philosophy in serving young minds. Also, we know that delivering an outstanding education is paramount for all parents. Hence, at this Montessori school, the teacher’s role is to provide effective discovery and learning. As a result, A Child’s Journey Montessori School’s program draws from several models of child development, including the Reggio Emilia model.
Consequently, the model we adopt creates an inclusive, child-led emergent program. Thus allowing children the foundation to be strong, capable, creative thinkers. Especially allowing children the opportunity to explore their ideas in many ways.
Components in our program include :
- Beautiful, inspirational classrooms.
- Interactive and collaborative approach.
- The natural world and environment are viewed as co-teachers.
- Children can artistically express themselves in a variety of media.
- Activities and exploration are documented through a portfolio system.
As a parent, we know you’re looking for the best schooling for your child. And cannot express enough that our core mission is to deliver education at its best. Many reasons why your child should get the education and experience from this school are:
- Fully accredited Montessori classrooms.
- Our approach is hands-on and multisensory.
- We strive to encourage discovery and promote questioning and challenging ideas and experiences.
- We have a full-time Culinary Chef on site.
- All Teachers are CPR Certified and have a current Background Clearance.
- Tadpoles Virtual Day Notes…Keep track of your child’s day without doing a thing!
- Weekly Music Specialist.
- Outdoor classrooms.
- And more…
Be it young infants, toddlers, or pre-K’s; you’d be more than satisfied when you experience your child’s growth at this daycare. Of course, we ask you to contact us and schedule a tour. Call now at (425)-820-578 or submit the details found on this web page.