A Childs Journey School Montessori serving Child care at Kirkland and surrounding areas.
Child Care & PreSchool
A Child’s Journey School is designed to support the needs and prepare children for life in child care center setting, in Kirkland, WA. We emphasize each child’s social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development. The teachers not only utilize the full set of traditional Montessori materials but add culturally rich supplemental materials to the classroom which infuse enthusiasm in children.
The activities are STEAM based that aligns with the classical Montessori approach. This prepared environment fosters order, coordination, concentration, and independence which are the key ingredients to the advanced academic lessons, we believe we offer the best, value-based early childhood learning and child care support in the Kirkland area.
Our school has an outstanding reputation and philosophy in serving young minds. Also, we know that the delivery of an outstanding education is paramount for all parents. Hence, at this Montessori school, the teacher’s role is to provide effective discovery and learning. As a result, A Child’s Journey Montessori School’s program and childcare draw from several models of child development including the Reggio Emilia model. Consequently, the model we adopt creates an inclusive, child-led emergent program. Thus allowing children the foundation to be strong, capable, creative thinkers. Especially, allowing children the opportunity to explore their ideas in a number of ways.
Components in our program include :
- Beautiful, inspirational classrooms.
- Interactive and collaborative approach.
- The natural world and environment are viewed as co-teachers.
- Children are able to artistically express in a variety of media.
- Activities and exploration documented through a portfolio system.
As a parent, we know that you’re looking for the best schooling for your child. And cannot express enough that it is our core mission to deliver education at its best. In fact, a number of reasons why your child should get the education and experience from this school are:
- Fully accredited Montessori classrooms.
- Our approach is hands-on and multisensory.
- We strive to encourage discovery, promote questioning and challenging of ideas and experience.
- We have a full-time Culinary Chef on site.
- All Teachers are CPR Certified and have a current Background Clearance.
- Tadpoles Virtual Day Notes…Keep track of your child’s day, without doing a thing!
- Weekly Music Specialist.
- Outdoor classrooms.
- And more…
Be it young infants, toddlers, or pre-K’s you’d be more than satisfied when you experience the growth of your child at this daycare. Of course, we ask you to contact us and schedule a tour. Call now at (425)-820-578 or submit the details found on this web page.