Outdoor Classroom in Kirkland WA
A Childs Journey School Montessori school serving the Kirkland and surrounding areas.
We proudly believe in the fact that our children go outside, rain or shine, and as long it is safe according to the standards laid out by Early Achievers.
Regardless of the season, our outdoor classroom is always open for children, as children benefit from each season’s experience. Below are just a few benefits children derive from our outdoor classroom environment.
Benefits of the Outdoor Classroom
Education at the Best Preschool in Kirkland WA
Providing Montessori education and child care to children in and around Bothell. Our school has an outstanding reputation and philosophy in serving young minds. Also, we know that the delivery of an outstanding education is paramount for all parents. Hence, at this Montessori school, the teacher’s role is to provide effective discovery and learning. As a result, A Child’s Journey Montessori School’s program draws from several models of child development including the Reggio Emilia model. Consequently, the model we adopt creates an inclusive, child-led emergent program. Thus allowing children the foundation to be strong, capable, creative thinkers. Especially, allowing children the opportunity to explore their ideas in a number of ways.
Components in our program include :
- Beautiful, inspirational classrooms.
- Interactive and collaborative approach.
- The natural world and environment are viewed as co-teachers.
- Children are able to artistically express in a variety of media.
- Activities and exploration documented through a portfolio system.
As a parent, we know that you’re looking for the best schooling for your child. And cannot express enough that it is our core mission to deliver education at its best. In fact, a number of reasons why your child should get the education and experience from this school are:
- Fully accredited Montessori classrooms.
- Our approach is hands-on and multisensory.
- We strive to encourage discovery, promote questioning and challenging of ideas and experience.
- We have a full-time Culinary Chef on site.
- All Teachers are CPR Certified and have a current Background Clearance.
- Tadpoles Virtual Day Notes…Keep track of your child’s day, without doing a thing!
- Weekly Music Specialist.
- Outdoor classrooms.
- And more…
Be it young infants, toddlers, or pre-K’s you’d be more than satisfied when you experience the growth of your child at this daycare. Of course, we ask you to contact us and schedule a tour. Call now at (425)-820-578 or submit the details found on this web page.